Mesone Cream - Mometasone Furoate 0.1% for Itching, Redness, and Swelling Treatment
Mesone Cream Mometasone Furoate 0.1% is a topical (for the skin) steroid. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, redness, and swelling. Mometasone topical is used to treat the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis.
Each gram contains Mometasone furoate 1 mg.
Exp Date: 18 month since your purchase date.
Mometasone furoate posseses an anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and vasoconstrictive effects. The mechanism of action on how a topical steroid posseses an anti-inflammatory effects is generally unclear. It is predicted that corticosteroid may act throught induction of phospolipase-A2 inhibitory preoteins, collectively knows as liporcotin. It is postulated that these proteins control the biosynthesis of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandin and leucrotienis by inhibiting the relase of their precursor (i.e. Arachidonic acid) from membrane phospolipids by phospolipase-A2.
To relief inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatosis such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
Desage and administrations :
Apply a thin film to the affected area once daily or as recommended by the physician.
Do not use occlusive dressing.
· Patients with rosaceae and ulcerative skin lesions.
· Patiens who are sensitive to mometasone furoate, other corticodsteroid, or any other component of this preparation.
Adverse reactions :
The following local adverse reactions have been reported infrenquntly with the us of topical corticosteroid : burning sensation, itching, iritation, dry skin, folliculitis, hypertrychosis, acneifrom eruption, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae, and niliaria.
Warning and precautions :
· It is not for ophthalmic use.
· Ise with caution in pregnant and nursing women.
· Discontinue application if irritation or sensitization therapy occurs, and appropriate therapy should be administered.
· If dermatologic infections occrus, this preparation should be administered in combination with appropriate antibacterial or antifungal agent. If the tratment hasn’t shown any benefit, discontinue application until infection has been adequately controlled.
· Use in infact and children my cause adrenal suppresion.
· Systemic absorption of topical corticosteroid will be increased if extensive body surface areas are treated or if occlusive dressing is used. Pediatric patients myay demonstrate greater susceptibility to topical corticosteroid-induced hypothalamus-pituitary axis suppression and chusing’s syndrome than adult patients because of a larger skin surface area to body weight ratio. Chronic corticosteroid therapy may interfere with growth and development of children.
· Corticosteroid therapy is applied only if any other less toxic drug is not effective.
You can also buy this cream from our store at Yulibu Marketplace.