Esinol Gel - Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.025 for Itching, Eczema, Seborrhea, Psoriasis
Esinol (Fluocinolone Acetonide) Gel is a topical (for the skin) steroid used to treat the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, seborrhea, and psoriasis.
Each gram of gel contains
Fluocinolone acetonide.........0.25 mg
Fluocinolone acetonide is a synthetic corticosteroid which has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and anti allergic characteristic. Its mechanism of action are related to vasoconstriction, suppression of membrane permeability, and inhibition of inflammatory mediators relase.
Dosage and administration :
Apply slightly to the affected skin area 2 – 4 times daily.
• If irritacion occours, the treatment should be discontinued.
• In the presence of dermatological infections esinol should be administered in combination with appropriate antibacterial or antifungal preparation.
• Do not apply in the eye.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Severe eyes irritatin caused by accidental contact with esinol should be managed by rinsing the eyes immediately and thoroughly with large amount of water.
• Systemic absorption of topical corticosteroid has caused reversible HPA (hypothalamic pituitary adrenal) axis suppression, cushing’s syndrom e manifestations, hyperglycemia, and glucosuria in some ptients.
• Long term treatment my result in superinfction.
• Do not use bandage\dressing plaster on te affected skin area, unless by physician’s recommendation.
• Do not use dressing on the affected area in the face and in children.
• Ptients should be fully informed about asverse reactions that occour as a result of occlusive dressing.
• Use with caution in pregnant and nursing women.
Excessive use of corticosteroid may augment significant systemic absorption which may result in systemic effects.
You can also buy this cream from our store at Yulibu Marketplace.