Vitaquin Hydroquinone 5% Skin Bleaching Agent Cream
Vitaquin Hydroquinone 5% bleaching cream 15 gr.
Bleaching creams are considered an essential part of the overall skin care all over the world. Bleaching is a process of removing dark patches and tanning from the skin of the face and the bleach cream does the lightening by whitening the hair on the face.
There are many different /kinds of bleaching cream but Vitaquin Hydroquinone 5% skin bleaching agent cream has gained it's unique ground by differing from other bleaching cream due to its quality ingredients/features which are:
- Hyperpigmentation: is the term used to describe areas on uneven pigmentation in skin. Hyperpigmentation appears as darkened patches or spots on the skin that make skin look uneven. The spots are known as age spots or sun spots and hyperpigmentation is also at the heart of skin conditions such as melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is caused by an increase in melanin. Melanin is the natural pigment that gives our skin, hair and eyes their color. A number of factors can trigger an increase in melanin production, but the main ones are sun exposure, hormonal influences, age and skin injuries or inflammation.
- Melasma: Melasma is a common skin problem. The condition causes dark, discolored patches on your skin.
- It’s also called chloasma, or the “mask of pregnancy,” when it occurs in pregnant women. The condition is much more common in women than men, though men can get it too.
- Hydroquinone 5%: hydroquinone bleaches your skin by decreasing the number of melanocytes present. Melanocytes make melanin, which is what produces your skin tone.
- In cases of hyperpigmentation, more melanin is present due to an increase in melanocyte production. By controlling these melanocytes, your skin will become more evenly toned over time. It takes about four weeks on average for the ingredient to take effect. It may take several months of consistent use before you see full results
- Octyl Dimethyl PABA 5%.
- Oxybenzone 3%.
Vitaquin Hydroquinone whitens the skin gradually from age spots, liver spots, dark spots (freckles) and melasma which may arise as a result of the use of birth control pills.
Positive use of Vitaquin Hydroquinone:
* It provides a faster beauty effect as compared to the other process.
Bleaching creams completely remove the tan from the area of application and leave the skin clear, clean and fair.
* It helps to provide a glow to the skin before special occasions and events. It can be considered as a quick fix for a dull or tanned face.
* Both men and women can use it, to get that glow on the skin.
*Another benefit is that it can be done on any part of the skin including face, arms, legs, back and tummy etc.
How to apply Vitaquin Hydroquinone.
Apply two times (2) a day on the skin is desired, every morning and evening, use sunblock cream 15 minutes after use to avoid direct contact with sunlight and get the maximum effect.
You can also buy this product from our store at Yulibu Marketplace.
Impressed with your service very professional
Happy to have located new reliable source for Hydroquinone cream after previous supplier stopped selling it. Received confirmation of purchase and shipping emails- which was reassuring when trusting a vendor with personal credit information. Would be nice if shorter delivery time - but delivery did arrive as communicated (about 5 weeks or so).
Too early to know if product works yet. A gel formula would be ideal for my oily skin - but grateful to have found Barustore and their 5% cream. Appreciate the online product information that they provide. Will purchase again!
Super service super product!!
The Product arrived on time, this cream has removed stubborn dark spots that I have had for years, now I go out without makeup and my skin looks good. Thanks Barustore!!
First let me say that I was doubtful about ordering from this company because I had never heard of it but I gave it a shot and im glad I did. The customer service is PHENOMENAL. My emails were answered promptly and were always very reassuring. A+! The product arrived in grear condition as well. As for the product itself..it is VERY STRONG so use only a small amount and be sure to follow with a moisturizer and subscreen. Im using it as a spot treatment on old acne scars and im very light complexioned. I admit I used too much initially and my face turned beet red for several days! I just used aquaphor and it finally calmed down. Afterward, my skin started to peel and I do see lightening results! So..so far so good! I will def order again..!