Hydroquinone 5% Skin Bleaching Agent Cream - Vitaquin Cream
Vitaquin Hydroquinone 5% Topical skin bleaching cream 15 gr.
You can also buy this product from our store at Yulibu Marketplace.
Bleaching creams are considered an essential part of the overall skin care all over the world. Bleaching is a process of removing dark patches and tanning from the skin of the face and the bleach cream does the lightening by whitening the hair on the face.
There are many different /kinds of bleaching cream but Vitaquin Hydroquinone 5% skin bleaching agent cream has gained it's unique ground by differing from other bleaching cream due to its quality ingredients/features which are:
- Hyperpigmentation: is the term used to describe areas on uneven pigmentation in skin. Hyperpigmentation appears as darkened patches or spots on the skin that make skin look uneven. The spots are known as age spots or sun spots and hyperpigmentation is also at the heart of skin conditions such as melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is caused by an increase in melanin. Melanin is the natural pigment that gives our skin, hair and eyes their color. A number of factors can trigger an increase in melanin production, but the main ones are sun exposure, hormonal influences, age and skin injuries or inflammation.
- Melasma: Melasma is a common skin problem. The condition causes dark, discolored patches on your skin.
- It’s also called chloasma, or the “mask of pregnancy,” when it occurs in pregnant women. The condition is much more common in women than men, though men can get it too.
- Hydroquinone 5%: hydroquinone bleaches your skin by decreasing the number of melanocytes present. Melanocytes make melanin, which is what produces your skin tone.
- In cases of hyperpigmentation, more melanin is present due to an increase in melanocyte production. By controlling these melanocytes, your skin will become more evenly toned over time. It takes about four weeks on average for the ingredient to take effect. It may take several months of consistent use before you see full results
- Octyl Dimethyl PABA 5%.
- Oxybenzone 3%.
Vitaquin whitens the skin gradually from age spots, liver spots, dark spots (freckles) and melasma which may arise as a result of the use of birth control pills.
Positive use of this cream:
* It provides a faster beauty effect as compared to the other process.
Bleaching creams completely remove the tan from the area of application and leave the skin clear, clean and fair.
* It helps to provide a glow to the skin before special occasions and events. It can be considered as a quick fix for a dull or tanned face.
* Both men and women can use it, to get that glow on the skin.
*Another benefit is that it can be done on any part of the skin including face, arms, legs, back and tummy etc.
How to apply:
Apply two times (2) a day on the skin is desired, every morning and evening, use sunblock cream 15 minutes after use to avoid direct contact with sunlight and get the maximum effect.
prompt delivery and got exactly what i ordered
Perfect product! Its work!
Paid for expedited shipping ..still took about 2 weeks to recieve ...2nd time order...wish they would give an addt discount to repeat customers..If you are reading this please email some kind of discount because I will be ordering again. email@example.com
The creams work with keeping dark spots away. I used to have pigment on my face and chest, but since using Hydroquinone and Trentinoin together I have no pigment. I use both twice a day, everyday.
My skin looks amazing. My dark spots have lightened And are almost gone within 2weeks of using product twice daily